Profile
Evonne Christian
Evonne Christian
Tagboards
Links
Dominic, Lynette, Joanna, May, Ame, Grace, GP, Joram, Junwen, Ranford, SK, Weirong, Yeesiong, Zhixiang, Dodds,
Dominic, Lynette, Joanna, May, Ame, Grace, GP, Joram, Junwen, Ranford, SK, Weirong, Yeesiong, Zhixiang, Dodds,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 2:10 AM
long long week, but one of the best weeks (:
I really love my Sunday nights. Its all to myself. It'll be better if I don't have to wake up early tmr.
I love the CG to the max, they are always on my mind...amazing people - Very secure and very simple people. For the past 2 weeks, CG was awesome... We encountered God then and He spoke to all of us. Hearing what they share and seeing their eyes just lighted up with a new passion and inspiration...whoaaa you know that God is real and lives are changed. One word from God is all we ever need...AHH I can go on and on about them...(: (: (: (: (: Every one of them means so much to me.
And oh, it was so weird not hearing Serkiat's voice this week
Chalet was GREAT. Read Lynette's blog! Its all summarised with 2 different blog posts. HAHA. It was fun fun fun fun fun. B Zone crashed the chalet and no one really cared which zone we're from, we just hung out together like family. Haha..and that is so nice to see.
Walking to macs for a Choc Sundae and walking to macs again for Mac Breakfast and sleeping by the swimming pool with a group of friends because there was no space in the chalet and taking B zone bikes to ride around and worshipping with the zone and getting chased around by the frogs in people's hands and hugged by Nadine & Chew when they were all wet and getting to joke with the people at the bbq pit and hanging out with Lynette and Dominic and seeing Sky crash chalet...wahahahhaha!
I really love my life..........
long long week, but one of the best weeks (:
I really love my Sunday nights. Its all to myself. It'll be better if I don't have to wake up early tmr.
I love the CG to the max, they are always on my mind...amazing people - Very secure and very simple people. For the past 2 weeks, CG was awesome... We encountered God then and He spoke to all of us. Hearing what they share and seeing their eyes just lighted up with a new passion and inspiration...whoaaa you know that God is real and lives are changed. One word from God is all we ever need...AHH I can go on and on about them...(: (: (: (: (: Every one of them means so much to me.
And oh, it was so weird not hearing Serkiat's voice this week
Chalet was GREAT. Read Lynette's blog! Its all summarised with 2 different blog posts. HAHA. It was fun fun fun fun fun. B Zone crashed the chalet and no one really cared which zone we're from, we just hung out together like family. Haha..and that is so nice to see.
Walking to macs for a Choc Sundae and walking to macs again for Mac Breakfast and sleeping by the swimming pool with a group of friends because there was no space in the chalet and taking B zone bikes to ride around and worshipping with the zone and getting chased around by the frogs in people's hands and hugged by Nadine & Chew when they were all wet and getting to joke with the people at the bbq pit and hanging out with Lynette and Dominic and seeing Sky crash chalet...wahahahhaha!
I really love my life..........