Profile
Evonne Christian
Evonne Christian
Tagboards
Links
Dominic, Lynette, Joanna, May, Ame, Grace, GP, Joram, Junwen, Ranford, SK, Weirong, Yeesiong, Zhixiang, Dodds,
Dominic, Lynette, Joanna, May, Ame, Grace, GP, Joram, Junwen, Ranford, SK, Weirong, Yeesiong, Zhixiang, Dodds,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
Sunday, March 15, 2009 @ 2:21 AM
okay! So this workkkks (:
Its too late to work on the tag board and the links. I'll do it during work, where life is...hahahhaha
Had an awesome day today. Pastor really preached something so powerful that no one can say they take no part in it. Offence...huge word, huge impact on our lives. Somehow, the atmosphere was just liven up after the Word...Smiles on our faces, everyone relaxed and happy...Its nice living life this way...you get the drift luh
Dinner with CG was funny...as long as we're together, everything's fun. I love hanging out with them, there's a unknown energy and joy amongst us and we're like a family of friends. Best thing that can ever happen. And as close as we are, we still have our personal walk with God.
Friends for life, that's who we are!
Just this afternoon, had followup with Joram and Cedric. It was so funny, we talked from God to the birds to my friend kicking a sparrow to crows to shotguns to the kind of guns we like to red alert. Anw, Joram shared his revelation and encounter with God from CG and whoaaaa we were so encouraged as well. Back to the basics, back to your first Love.
Oh yes, Cedric played the guitar during our random worship session! I'm so excited, can't wait for him to practice more and play for CG!!!!!
That's why I LOVE my life. I really do...I came to church, never expecting myself to be a people leader and never expecting myself to be getting the vision of leading 500 someday and being a Pastor. Its not that I don't like doing all these, I'm just learning to appreciate and love what all that I do more and more and more and more...
Its indescribable. You've got to experience this yourself. Walking in your calling...convicted about what you are doing, its more than just the high times...or even the low times. But the real test comes is during the mundane, whether you'll last this race or not.
Past few months been crazy for me...going into adulthood??? Haha, test of life??? I'm glad i've grown out of this. heh...
alright! I'm going to watch Ellen Degeneres. She's really VERY witty and funny. You should check it out on youtube...
I'm out!!! GOODNITE (:
okay! So this workkkks (:
Its too late to work on the tag board and the links. I'll do it during work, where life is...hahahhaha
Had an awesome day today. Pastor really preached something so powerful that no one can say they take no part in it. Offence...huge word, huge impact on our lives. Somehow, the atmosphere was just liven up after the Word...Smiles on our faces, everyone relaxed and happy...Its nice living life this way...you get the drift luh
Dinner with CG was funny...as long as we're together, everything's fun. I love hanging out with them, there's a unknown energy and joy amongst us and we're like a family of friends. Best thing that can ever happen. And as close as we are, we still have our personal walk with God.
Friends for life, that's who we are!
Just this afternoon, had followup with Joram and Cedric. It was so funny, we talked from God to the birds to my friend kicking a sparrow to crows to shotguns to the kind of guns we like to red alert. Anw, Joram shared his revelation and encounter with God from CG and whoaaaa we were so encouraged as well. Back to the basics, back to your first Love.
Oh yes, Cedric played the guitar during our random worship session! I'm so excited, can't wait for him to practice more and play for CG!!!!!
That's why I LOVE my life. I really do...I came to church, never expecting myself to be a people leader and never expecting myself to be getting the vision of leading 500 someday and being a Pastor. Its not that I don't like doing all these, I'm just learning to appreciate and love what all that I do more and more and more and more...
Its indescribable. You've got to experience this yourself. Walking in your calling...convicted about what you are doing, its more than just the high times...or even the low times. But the real test comes is during the mundane, whether you'll last this race or not.
Past few months been crazy for me...going into adulthood??? Haha, test of life??? I'm glad i've grown out of this. heh...
alright! I'm going to watch Ellen Degeneres. She's really VERY witty and funny. You should check it out on youtube...
I'm out!!! GOODNITE (: