click here
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @ 12:58 AM

reached home just about an hour ago. Went straight to town after work to look for my secondary school friends. Hahaha ponned too much of their outings to miss this already... couple of them botak, and Nigel.... : ( : ( I'm so sad!!! Wish things will get better

We're pretty much the same, just got a lot of catching up to do...yeahhh...everyone's grown up now, the fun we seek after is different. Somehow, we just enjoyed sitting down and chatting. Soon enough, hehehe I took Yunyun's iphone and indulged myself in tap tap 2. wahahahaha...I love that game

After that, went to look for Ame, Noel, Dale at Lido with May and walked all the way back to Cine a while later...Ame and I had a very hmmm interesting convo. We really opened up...Got quite awkward after that, so we stopped and talked nonsense instead...But she's really sweet...can read off my face and gave me a big hug! =D I really really appreciated that.

I think, things may have passed...probably a long long time ago, and you really want to forget about it. Hmm it'll take alot of courage and security to bring that up and tell it to somebody else. But I guess, some things should be just left to be known by God solely, who protects every single detail about you. It's placed at the foot of the cross...

Yeahhhh...haahah...enough said! I'm going to sleep now. Goodnite (: