click here
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 11:42 AM

bloggingg...........
Its been quite a while.

2 Samuel 5:9
Then David dwelt in the stronghold, and called it the City of David.

Own your weaknesses and not let it own your life
Call it your own and not run away from it
Know where it is and be brave to stay facefront to it, and overcome it!

Vs. 10 So David went on and became great, and the Lord God of hosts was with him.
Enough said.

David inquired of the Lord asking Him how he should go about fighting the battles, and God answered, told him specifically the way to do so - When to go forth, when to take the other way

I've learnt, God has ALL the answers to my questions. CG Growth, Training Leaders, Point Bs, Family life, Relationships, School? He'll tell me what I need...The same way David inquired of God and got his answers, I know God would do the same for me.

This holidays has been fruitful, things in church are getting more and more happening!!! You see the leaders working harder, and running alongside...all the new leaders. Its so good to see new people rising up, taking charge and sharing the burden. Now, theres more of us (:

I'm just waiting to see what happens in the next few months...

CG's just awesome! We've been breaking through in attendance for the past month and just growing tremendously in numbers and in strength. We're all working very hard to make things happen and with the touch of God, things are just moving in another direction. We're in action! So many people are coming from ACS(Barker), great people are joining us, they are so real and funny. Totally comfortable with themselves, secure and big size. HAHA!

D30, you guys are making a difference!!!

Personally, now its about pre-empting, planning and progressing
Tiring, but I'm going to stick with it till the end.
I'm happy about this:D

Oh yeah, D3's gonna make a comeback soon (:
I BELIEVE IT