Profile
Evonne Christian
Evonne Christian
Tagboards
Links
Dominic, Lynette, Joanna, May, Ame, Grace, GP, Joram, Junwen, Ranford, SK, Weirong, Yeesiong, Zhixiang, Dodds,
Dominic, Lynette, Joanna, May, Ame, Grace, GP, Joram, Junwen, Ranford, SK, Weirong, Yeesiong, Zhixiang, Dodds,
This skin is produced by Headlight Productions. All codes are meticulously hand-coded, and can not be used as basecodes or reference. All css and javascript in the code passes validation.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
© Copyright Headlight 2008 - Forever.
All Rights Reserved.
Friday, April 3, 2009 @ 12:47 AM
cuddle and huddle is amazing. Hahah Pastors are brilliant! (:
Its like daily spiritual abalone with that 15 mins of conference with Lynette. hahahaha!
I've never felt so gan chiong over 15 mins before!
Anw, we were just talking about how amazing Cedric is! He is doing so much, definitely much more than a typical 17 year old Secondary 5 student. And yet he's coping well, having a great attitude towards everything and never complaining! So proud of have him in the CG. I need to learn from him...hahahaha :)
This Sun, Pastor Lia will be preaching to us. Whooooooooo :) I love Pastor so much! Another powerful meeting then, make sure you're there...you won't want to miss this day.
My thoughts are so random...I really don't write well. heh...goodnite then!
cuddle and huddle is amazing. Hahah Pastors are brilliant! (:
Its like daily spiritual abalone with that 15 mins of conference with Lynette. hahahaha!
I've never felt so gan chiong over 15 mins before!
Anw, we were just talking about how amazing Cedric is! He is doing so much, definitely much more than a typical 17 year old Secondary 5 student. And yet he's coping well, having a great attitude towards everything and never complaining! So proud of have him in the CG. I need to learn from him...hahahaha :)
This Sun, Pastor Lia will be preaching to us. Whooooooooo :) I love Pastor so much! Another powerful meeting then, make sure you're there...you won't want to miss this day.
My thoughts are so random...I really don't write well. heh...goodnite then!