click here
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 11:30 PM

Waiting for conference at 1130pm, so might as well blog abit.

Had a great day today, left work early at 430pm and went to church of course! Haha...slacked around, crashed Set Meeting and we discussed about some interesting happenings. Decided to drop by Bugis to get ourselves notebooks (Supposedly, it is to motivate us to study, hahahhaha) before heading down to YSC with Ame...We didn't get anything in the end. Hai, it normally turns out this way, women!

Anw, powerful revelation as me and Ame talked about faith. It was so cool, I'm waiting for her to show me that bible verse she read and I'm gonna just post it up. It all clicked, and now I know we're ready to revive the passion and presence in D3 :) Its all good...God's a good God. We need to stay in tune with him all the time, radars on! Its so satisfying

Just a few random thoughts...

Everyone's on study rule. Cedric's on 20, YEESIONG'S ON 10. HAHAHA. Dominic saw him and included him in (: Hehe. I'm not involved, yes!!! I'll stay my guai self...

Korkor and I went to buy Macdonalds ytd night, it was so cool just hanging out with him. We talked nonsense, he told me his secret ;) and he asked about church and was surprisingly okay with it (: I'll never forget the day I prayed for him... I know and I know there was a seed sown then. One day, he'll be one of us in hoGc. So will the rest of my family... hehe!
I promise you, I will surely cry when I see them lift up their hands to accept Jesus in their life. Hahahahah stamp chop. My weakness would be in my family... But I know who my Lord is, and I know who's of authority. I love my fam, but I fear my God.

hahhhh...I love my life!!!